Frequently asked questions….

ATC-LimitedQ.   Are there any hidden extras not included within the initial quotation?
A.   No, we provide a fully detailed quotation listing every aspect of your project from start to finish. 

Q.   Are your tradesmen qualified?
A.   Yes, all of our tradesmen are fully qualified and fully experienced for example our plumber is Gas Safe registered and electrician is NIC EIC registered and certificates regarding instatllations will be provided for Building Control purposes. 

Q.   What happens during the build process?
A.   We will speak with you on a regular basis and if you have any alterations or changes that you would like as we go along we would be happy to provide input and ideas.

Q.   I’m a bit nervous about having the builders in and the affect on my neighbours?
A.   All or our tradesmen are used to working in customers homes and are always polite and curteous to both our clients and the neighbours.  We are able to provide an on-site WC for the tradesmen.

Q.   Can you provide references from recent customers?
A.   Yes, we provide a choice of three (current and recent) for you to choose from.

Q.   Who deals with Building Control during the project?
A.   We will deal with Building Control from the beginning of the project right through to completion and the issuing of the Completion Certificate from Building Control.

Q.   Can I choose my bathroom/kitchen etc and where it comes from?
A.   Yes, we can discuss with you at the beginning what you would like and where you would like it from and can also offer a full design service to help you decide.

Q.   How much deposit or money up front do I need to pay?
A.   The simple answer is we never ask for deposits.  We will only invoice you on agreed stages or on a fortnightly basis for the works completed.

Q.   What hours will you work?
A.   We normally operate from 8am to 5pm from Monday to Friday.  We are also able to work on a Saturday by mutual agreement.

Q.   Do I need to tell anyone that I am having work done?
A.   Yes, you need to inform your home insurance company that you are having building works undertaken on your home.

Leave a Reply